Why don't you and D wear your wedding rings? :) I noticed that in this picture and both of the pictures with him sleeping w/ Avery on his chest! Shame shame on you two! I love this picture though! You both look very happy :) and thank you for calling me to tell me that she rolled over!! That is so exciting!
We do wear them, just not at home. :) Deran's watch, ring, wallet, etc. come off/out as soon as he gets home from work and I don't put mine on unless I'm going out. Since we tend to be reclusive, they're hardly on.
Seems the roll was a one time thing today, but still very exciting!!
Why don't you and D wear your wedding rings? :) I noticed that in this picture and both of the pictures with him sleeping w/ Avery on his chest! Shame shame on you two! I love this picture though! You both look very happy :) and thank you for calling me to tell me that she rolled over!! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteWe do wear them, just not at home. :) Deran's watch, ring, wallet, etc. come off/out as soon as he gets home from work and I don't put mine on unless I'm going out. Since we tend to be reclusive, they're hardly on.
ReplyDeleteSeems the roll was a one time thing today, but still very exciting!!