In other Avery news, that's the last time she'll ever wear the outfit in the picture. There was a diaper so explosive it required 82 wipes, a bath, and a change of clothes (for both of us), I couldn't even bring myself to put the outfit in the laundry.
January 27, 2010
sitting...sort of
Avery is able to sit for several seconds at a time, we just have to make sure we're close by so she doesn't fall on her face...but she's doing good!

In other Avery news, that's the last time she'll ever wear the outfit in the picture. There was a diaper so explosive it required 82 wipes, a bath, and a change of clothes (for both of us), I couldn't even bring myself to put the outfit in the laundry.
In other Avery news, that's the last time she'll ever wear the outfit in the picture. There was a diaper so explosive it required 82 wipes, a bath, and a change of clothes (for both of us), I couldn't even bring myself to put the outfit in the laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment