March 12, 2010

strolling

71

It was such a beautiful day! When Avery woke up from her nap we went for a walk and it was the first time she sat up in her stroller instead of being in her carrier within the stroller. The straps were too big, even tightened all the way...she's still a tiny baby! :) And yeah, that hat is a bit small and I'm a bit lazy - the hats that fit weren't in the drawer.

3 comments:

  1. She's cute regardless! Is that a new stroller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Nope, not new. It's the jogging stroller I got when she was about a month old. It just stays at home to use when we go walk & I keep the one that goes with her carrier in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I never knew you had a jogging stroller! Cool, she looks like she enjoys it. I think you need to go through her drawers and put her small hats away ;).

    ReplyDelete