Anyway, I've misplaced my iPhone this afternoon so instead I snapped this one at the desk when I was trying to get some things accomplished. And I did, she just ended up helping me.
March 3, 2010
super helpful
She only wanted to sit on my lap. Of course my desk area would be about the least baby-friendly spot in the house! I actually had a really funny picture from the Old Navy dressing room mirror this morning where I held Avery to look like she was a supermodelquin. There are a couple of wig decals on the mirrors.
Anyway, I've misplaced my iPhone this afternoon so instead I snapped this one at the desk when I was trying to get some things accomplished. And I did, she just ended up helping me.
Anyway, I've misplaced my iPhone this afternoon so instead I snapped this one at the desk when I was trying to get some things accomplished. And I did, she just ended up helping me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment