We met up with a few kids from storytime and hung out for about an hour. It's literally only about 7 minutes from home...maybe. Avery fell asleep on the way home and I was able to remove her from the car seat, let the dogs out, open the blinds, lay her down on the bed and take off her jeans and fix her diaper. There was one half-hearted little cry without even opening up her eyes. My sweet girl was sooooo tired! She's napping now as I finish posting this!
April 1, 2010
first egg hunt
We attended our first Easter egg hunt today. There was very little hunting, and more just sitting pretty.
We met up with a few kids from storytime and hung out for about an hour. It's literally only about 7 minutes from home...maybe. Avery fell asleep on the way home and I was able to remove her from the car seat, let the dogs out, open the blinds, lay her down on the bed and take off her jeans and fix her diaper. There was one half-hearted little cry without even opening up her eyes. My sweet girl was sooooo tired! She's napping now as I finish posting this!
We met up with a few kids from storytime and hung out for about an hour. It's literally only about 7 minutes from home...maybe. Avery fell asleep on the way home and I was able to remove her from the car seat, let the dogs out, open the blinds, lay her down on the bed and take off her jeans and fix her diaper. There was one half-hearted little cry without even opening up her eyes. My sweet girl was sooooo tired! She's napping now as I finish posting this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very very cute! Who's house were you at?
ReplyDelete